CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR THERMOSTAT BY DANFOSS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hiya can any1 please tell me where i can buy 1 of these as my little boy has broken it off and i cant find a repacement any info wuld b good thnx looked on ebay but just missed the bid x i dont need the pipe bit just the adjuster bit there is a picture of the 1 i need is on profile pic x

thnx in advance

maggie x

Sponsored Links
hiya thnx very much for that :eek: the model i need is on my profile picture as i didnt knw where else 2 put it i dont know the model number :eek: i went 2 focus last nite and they had nothing and the man said that these were very old and mite not b able 2 get them anymore xx do u know if id b able 2 put a new make on there the very last item u put thats the very same but just newer so wuld that b ok x

many thnx mags x

i cant quite tell which one it is.

it looks like the one that is fixed in place with an allen key ?

if thats the case then the 'RA2910 Sensor' on the following link looks like it will fit.

http://www.twenga.co.uk/offer/47498/5300970067479290878.html

if is held in place with a set screw that you would tighten with a flat bladed screwdriver. then yes the one in the last link will fit.

Sponsored Links
hiya thnx again for ur reply xx

it says this old 1 i have is meant 2 b held in place with an allen key but its held in place wiv a normal flat screw

ive notice also that they all say different mm's in sizes im not sure wat size ours is and im not sure hw 2 messure it does the size of this matter??

thnx again mags x

hiya sorry i didnt explain that properly the pic i have on my profile is the pic i found on ebay the person i emailed said there were held in place wiv an allen key x

but however mine r held in place with a flat screw so i dont think the ones in the pic r the ones i need but they look the very same just a different conection

these valves r fitted and were already in the house when we bought it
i didnt know they came off till my little boy broke it off and now im worried cos i cant turn the raidator down/off x

sorry if ive confussed u in anyway im 8 months pregnant and my brain doesnt seem the same i can confuse myself at times lol x

thnx again mags x

thnx very much so this 1 will fit xx i will order that thnx for all ur help x

mags x

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back