ATAG E32C error code E0:29

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and thanks for any responses to this.

I have an ATAG E32C which has just started to produce an error code E0:29 and the fan is going at full tilt when this happens. It seems to be that the DHW is getting too hot and kicking out the boiler but I may just be misinterpreting the display - the temperature when it is showing cycle 4 for the DHW is reaching 80+ dgrees before the error occurs.

Any ATAG experts that can identify the problem apprciated!

Thnx

Sponsored Links
gas4you is the resident ATAG expert. Most people will not have seen one (me included)

Meant to update this last week but the problem was the PCB. ATAG sent a replacement pre-10am and with a little pushing I had an engineer to install it within 24 hours thanks to Wayne Herbert at ATAG. I was a little concerned when deciding to choose this make about the spares situation but this was unfounded. Despite the issue which occurred within only 3 weeks of installation I am very pleased with the unit - the hot water flow rate is amazing. Case closed.

Sponsored Links
You shouldnt have to do any pushing the boiler was 3 weeks old.Doesnt sound like good after service to me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back