Try out OPERA & FireFox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Trying these much touted browsers.
Quite impressive .... Opera has such an array of settings that it is a little daunting ... But very quick.
According to http://secunia.com/ These browsers, and particularly Opera are more secure than ie6 x ... It would appear that vulnerabilities are fixed quicker than with the M$ browser.

Anyone else use different browser (45p does ) ?
;)

Sponsored Links
Firefox simply rules. I can't believe how slow and frustrating MSIE is after I use Firefox. That and it means I can use the same browser in windows and GNUlinux, which makes things easier and generally nicer.

At the moment I have Opera ahead on points ... Just a very small item, but what an 'about' page, whew loads of sensible info very professionally laid out ... first impressions !! ... Opera is very quick too !!

P

Sponsored Links
As already noticed, I use FireFox. I'd say 95% of the time it absolutely kicks IE's ass. Far fewer security holes, to which that Secunia test bears testament. Much, much faster as well, especially when using the inbuilt download manager.

There are, however, the odd few sites that just won't work in FireFox. Don't know why, I assume that they just have been written for IE and not tested on other browsers.

Back