Corsa 02 front wiper problem on intermittent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My front wipers are playing up in intermittent mode, basically they 'stick' half way up and won't return properly so I have to either flick the arm or put them on full motion to get them to go back. I think I've eliminated the problem being the screen or blades as they've been washed + the issue remains when I lift the blades from the screen. Usually it's just towards the top of the motion that they stop and then stutter on the way down.

I then thought that the relay could be the issue but I believe that the rear wiper uses the same relay as they do run in sync when working fine and this seems to be working OK. In fact if I put the front and rear wipers on intermittent then the rear works fine and the front seems to work on 1/2 mode, ie - when the rear makes a full sweep and return the front just go up and then when the rear goes again the front go back to the original position.

Can anything think what this can be? Could it be the relay, motors, wiring or something completely different?

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
OK thanks for this, it does seem that quite a few Corsas have been affected by it, pity.

Sponsored Links
Back