instructions for Main 24HE combi boiler timer control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could someone please indicate where I can download the instructions for the built in analogue timer (Grasslin) control for a Potterton MAIN Combi 24HE boiler. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Pick any Baxi or Potterton "B" rated combi and download their instructions.

But basically, tappets in are "on" (I think), switch to bottom setting, set clock to read current time.

Hi Elite Heat, Thanks very much for the info but I still can't find the instructions for the timer on the sites you suggested. If you can locate them I'd be grateful if you could send me a link. Many thanks.

Push the tappets OUT from what time you want it on to what time you want it off.
St time of day next to little arrow.

Little lever on right hand side down is off in the middle is timed and all way up is constant

Sponsored Links
I am not trying to be funny here,(or maybe i am)

However, if you can't work out the simplest central heating timer known to man how do you get your kecks on the correct way round in a morning. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back