Whirlpool AWM323 Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for some help. A coin was in the drain pump of the machine which I have now removed but the machine will now only fill and not start the washing cycle. If I turn the program s/w to drain manually the machine will pump out the water but still the machine will not begin the wash cycle. I have check the pressure s/w and it looks okay.

Any ideas ? Thanks for the help.

Sponsored Links
Nope. The program starts by taking in water then the machine just sits. If I move the program s/w on manually through the programs it will only ever pump water out. It never starts a wash cycle or starts a spin cycle.

Any idea ? Thnaks for your response.

Sponsored Links
if it wont spin / move at all it is one of 3 things

motor "area"

fill "area"

something else

as it doesnt move at all, i would ask that you unplug m/c and check motor connections, it sounds like that in getting to the pump you have disslodged a connection, be it to the motor or its control board.

also is the drive belt still around the ferris (wheel) really its called a pulley, but i prefer ferris

there was also a "unique feature" on one m/c that if the overheat stat went the cold fill valve wouldnt work, so you may want to check all connections while you are at it, but do UNPLUG m/c FIRST

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back