Drayton Tempus 7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old Tempus 7 programmer (~17yrs). The clock is ok but the led's do not light on any setting and nothing is working. Do I need a new programmer or am I missing something ?

Sponsored Links
If it aint't broke don't fix it. But yours is broke. I've got a pile of them - email me. I'm not allowed to give my email address here for some silly reason - click on my name in the forum postings llist section.

Some while back (yes I know more than 2 years !) CHRISR said he had some old Drayton Tempus seven controllers (hopefully the 1990s version in cream / brown).
If he is still watching and still has one I would like one - can we get in touch?

Minmop

ChrisR said:
If it aint't broke don't fix it. But yours is broke. I've got a pile of them - email me. I'm not allowed to give my email address here for some silly reason - click on my name in the forum postings llist section.

I think I have the same problem. The clock works but nothing happens so each day I have to switch it on and off when we need it.

Sponsored Links
I did have, not sure how many left, and I'm flat out and about to go on hols so don't really have much time to dig and post things just now, sorry :(

ChrisR, Just found this site & your information about the Drayton Tempus-seven's. I too have one (over 20years old), and the LCD Screen is now 70% blank, and we have to operate/set the controls by touch memory! :cool: If you have any left, can you let me know? Many thanks.

I did have, not sure how many left, and I'm flat out and about to go on hols so don't really have much time to dig and post things just now, sorry :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back