Vokera mynute 35e fault code 07? Help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My four year old boiler trips out and requires reset about once a day. the code flashing is 07 and manual says "call engineer" . I assume it is just a sensor which will cost not a lot. Just been made redundant so not keen to pay the quoted £170.00!!!

Any suggestions very welcome.

Thanks

BB

Sponsored Links
F 07 should point to the thermistor needing to be replaced, according to the MI's.

07 is the thermistor.

top right side of heat exchanger, drain the boiler and remove with a long 13mm socket, new one in with new washer, refill, test, robert is your mothers brother.

Sponsored Links
Guess what guys???

Replaced thermistor and exactly the same still happening. Reset light flashes with code 07!!! intermittently

Any other suggestions??

Thanks

BB

just wondering if we have the right thermistor...........

The one I replaced screwed into the heat exchanger externally as you said with the 13mm socket.

Someone has suggested that there is a PRIMARY thermistor inside the combustion chamber above the burner which would trigger that fault code??

what do you reckon??

Thanks as ever

yes, you changed the wrong one and i just realised my quick guide to chnging it could apply to both thermistors as they are both at the top right side of the relevant h/e.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back