which power flushing machine to buy???????????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, i want to buy a aquamax/calmag power flushing machine and i just wondered if anyone has got and used one?
i dont expect them to be as good as the top machines as i do believe you get what you pay for but i would like to know if they do the job reasonably well? and weather they produce the correct flow rate in order to properley flush out the radiators?
your advise will be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Sponsored Links
Don't whatever you do buy one of those pieces of **** that corgi are pushing in their ever expanding catalogue of overpriced tat.

I think it's called a silverline but a better and more accurate name might be crapline, *******sline, wasteofmoneyline - take your pick.

Sponsored Links
hi elite heat and thanks for your reply.........i take it that you have used one of these machines then? could you please tell me what is is thats wrong with them please?
thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back