Calor gas heaters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope someone can help! I have a calor gas heater and it's just run out of gas. I've put a new bottle on, fitted the valve back (which isn't very old) and it won't light! The bottle has been stored outside and may have got wet although there was a plastic protective cap on it. Does anyone have any idea why this has happened and what I can do? I'm getting cold :(

Sponsored Links
Once butane gets down to about 5ºC or lower it wont turn from a liquid to a gas easily.
Try warming the bottle up with an electric fan heater or something till it gets going

Thanks for the reply but it isn't that cold here. I have checked everything I possibly can and as I said, it was working with the old gas bottle before I changed it. If anyone can think of anythin else that it might be, please let me know, I'm getting desperate :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back