Indesit WIDL 126 W&D - No Power / Dead After 1 Load

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greetings,

RE: Indesit WIDL 126 Washer Dryer - France

Just received delivery of our new WIDL 126 Washer Dryer yesterday (after a few, *very* miserable weeks without any washer $#%$#%.) The delivery guys hooked up the washer and gave me a quick demo to show that it was connected properly.

Promptly went to Indesit site to print out the English manual so I could understand all the buttons and knobs and started the first load.

I selected a 75 minute cycle (4), water temp @ 50 and set the drying cycle to "Iron" which should leave the clothes damp. Filled with liquid soap, a bit of softener, a small load of clothes and started it up. I monitored the fill, agitation and spin cycles - everything fine. Unfortunately, I didn't check on the machine during the "dry" cycle but after a lengthy period of no noise, I assumed the machine had finished. Came in to find the machine with no LED lights on (thought nothing of it) and took out the steaming clothes.

When I went to turn the power switch back on, no LED lights came on. Tried unplugging machine and plugging in another appliance to check the socket, worked fine. Double-checked and replaced fuse in electic box. Nothing. No power at all.

Any thoughts, suggestions (other than the-very-tempting heaving the thing off the balcony)? :evil:

Thanks much in advance,
BoggledinFrance

Sponsored Links
without seeing it i have no idea, how ever does the manufacturer / supplier not g'tee it? call them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back