Garage roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

The house I have bought comes with a garage that has a mono pitch roof, the pitch of which is just over 9 degrees which is too accute for the double roman clay tiles that are currently on it so its quite leaky. I've heard talk on this site of "Metal tiles" will these do the job? and where can I get them from if they will? and if they won't what will work?

thank you,

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hi,

I received the quote back from Britmet Tileform and it came in at £750. This is too much for me do it in the immediate future, is there anything I can do in the interim to protect the timbers in the roof and keep out as much of the water as possible?

Thank you

yup, they are expensive.

why not felt with 4mm mineral cap sheet........that would keep you watertight for a few years...........give you a chance to save your pennies for metal tiles. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back