who do I get to inspect my reroof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

seeing as nobody has been able to answer my recent post about my valley roof - can anybody tell me the best way to get my reroof properly inspected for worthiness?

I don't want to get roofers round, presuming that I am going to give them work - and I want an official opinion. I phoned up building control for advice, but I don't want them hassling me to get things changed, if I can't get my unresponsive roofer to to actually turn up and fix things.

Should I get a survey done my a surveyor - if so, what kind of surveyor?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Are you assuming that the contractor was a member of the NRFC, because they weren't? Or are you just saying that they can help in whatever the situation?

Sponsored Links
why not speak to the technical departments of the manufacturers whose materials your roofer used?

In my experience most are very helpful when advising whether their products have been installed correctly and if they haven't will advise how it should have been done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back