acl lifestyle 3 port diverter valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi having problems with it heating stopped water was working so i manualy moved arm and heating worked for weeks has stopped again i managed to get the cover off with out breaking it or swearing cause i thought was going be a b"""" to do i noticed the motor on the valve to wires to it orange both
i gather when you turn water on hot it send signal via pcb to this and moves the quadrant lever into correct position for water and then when off goes back to heating if heating is on my questions are
1, running heating with this in rad position will it do any damage
2,to check motor use multi meter what sort voltage am i looking for
3 easy to replace motor is there any fancy setting up or do you just screw it on to back plate and position it back o n valve wit valve in central position
heating been on for last hour or so all well but i have wedged valve over to heating yet hot water works also when turned taps on but is very hot like say any info or advise be great im a mechanic by trade so hands on type but i relise ever trade is different so thought id ask cheers wayne

Sponsored Links
Not sure if I understand your post as it was making my eyes hurt, but this might answer your questions:-

1) Should not do any harm to manually operate the valve
2) If you are talking about resistance across the windings then I dunno
3) No special settings to replace the motor

Apologies if you find this layout difficult to read.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back