Ariston LI 62 Light Flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The extended cycle light on my Ariston LI62 flashes and does not wash. No water seems to pump in, the tap is on and there is no kink in the pipe. Help :confused:

Sponsored Links
i have the same model and have recently encounterd the same problem, did you find a solution to this problem?
many thanks in advance

phil

Please do not reply to old posts with questions such as "...how did you fix yours"

It is quite often the case the poster originally asked some months / years ago, and since found help elsewhere, and never come back, so they are unlikely to reply to you.

Before you post a reply, look at the date the post was origonaly made, and number of posts the poster made

Sponsored Links
The problem was that my filter had got blocked by stew! and had overflowed into the motor compartment = one new motor needed :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back