Hotpoint WF540-lights flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help??
My hotpoint has the following fault. Lights 1 to 4 are flashing on the left. Light 5 on the front and the on/off light. Can you help??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
no just the bottom one behind rear panel .

poss relays on the pcb .that company repairs the pcb its quicker to ex pcb than trying to replace components.

[Hi this is toonheeder1 i have hotpoint wf540 and all lights are flashing can i fix this please advise.

Hotpoint WF541

I have the on/off light and the mini load light both flashing. This according to the simple owners manual should mean the filter is blocked but have checked filter & hoses all clear. Non return valve ok, elec connection to pump ok. Seeing earlier reply from Rocks so checked pressure switch hose but still fault shows.

To describe sequence, turn on, press start, door locks, water fill starts, water fill stops, pause, water fill starts again, stops fill, pause, click, pause, click empties with on/off and mini load lights flashing.

Any ideas

wot number light is mini load 1 2 3 or 4

Hi Rocks1,

The lights are not numbered but if you go top to bottom then mini load is the 4th one down, is that how it works on numbering?

Many thanks for responding and appreciate your help.

Motor triac on pcb .need a new pcb .you could just make sure conections are tight on pcb otherwise
need a new one or recon from emw.

Rocks1 you are a HERO!

Checked all connections and hey presto! its all working again.

Very many thanks for a happy ending.

Cheers and a long and happy life to you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back