vokera lockout problem

H

hernia

boiler will not ignite,flashing l.e.d. indicates lockout this happened after boiler was turned off at mains any ideas on to get boiler back on line

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
model age /boiler not you might help
then again if your that way inclined :LOL:
age of boiler poss.3 to 4 year old model linea 124

Sponsored Links
weargas said:
there will be a number flashing at the same time as the led what is it?
the number 7 is flashing never tried changing thermo yet but will try bleeding the radiators thanks

weargas said:
there will be a number flashing at the same time as the led what is it?
number 7 is the number flashing will try bleeding radiators and check thermo coupling, cheers

your primary thermistor has gone. vokera part no 8484.

you haven't got a thermocouple on your boiler.
the "bleeding radiators and thermocouple" bit is my signature and appears in every post i make. it's a little joke for the other engineers on the forum.

weargas said:

the "bleeding radiators and thermocouple" bit is my signature and appears in every post i make. it's a little joke for the other engineers on the forum.
thanks for your advice will change thermistor and won't bother looking for thermocouple

hernia said:
weargas said:

thanks for your advice will change thermistor and won't bother looking for thermocouple
advice was spot on,cheers now can you tell me how long it would take to change a d.h.w. heat exchanger

hernia said:
weargas said:

advice was spot on,cheers now can you tell me how long it would take to change a d.h.w. heat exchanger

Hi I have a linea 28 central heating works ok, but the DHW only heats up to about 35-40 degrees then the gas goes off and dosent come back on until the temp gauge reads about 18-20 degrees any help would be mostly appreciated

Spend over 2k to install a new Syntesis Vokera Boiler at my house in Apr 2007, the hotwater started going hot/ :evil: cold. Vokera service man visited 3 times, last one 06-Jan-08. Since then (1 month) Vokera is saying that the part is coming from Italy. When I tried to call they put the phone down on me. Please do yourself a favour and DO NOT BUY VOKERA, it is rubbish, the servive is also rubbish too. All rubbish :mad:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back