3 radiators in series under bay window

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, every body

I am going to install 3 new rads under the bay window at customer
premises, be quite honest with you i haven,t done this sort of job before,
but i have seen them situ in someone,s house, it seem pretty simple but i just wonder do i have to connect the middle rad both top and bottom on either side or just at the bottom and then put locking nut and air vent at
the top. does it make sense?
how much will you charge to customer just the labour for this job?
"rough estimate"

Sponsored Links
or u could fit 1 of those lovely bay window rads that are shaped to fit in bay windows, be a lot a lot less work & would look nicer. No idea where u get em tho m8, just had a kwik shufty in my plumb centre trade catalog & they don't do em but iv definitely seen em somewhere.

I know which one you mean mate but it is all down to cost I spoke to
someone about those angle rads price, he reckons in the region of 250 to
300 quid, i spoke to customer about it but he is "RODNEY"lol

Sponsored Links
Done a little diagram, excuse the scruffy writing, Paint wouldn't allow me to use the text tool

x6l2v.jpg

Red block is the TRV
Yellow blocks are lockshields (you can buy inline ones too)
Bleed vents are were pointed to, blanks on the other end

Top to bottom opposite ends would be the most economic way of doing it, you will probably get a little more heat but I would do it this way because if your pipework is dead neat then it could look really nice.

Thanks for Diagram John 506 , I will try your method and get back to
you once it is done. much appreciated

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back