dishwasher door leaks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
MAYTAG dishwasher door leaks it has a new door seal and the water level seems to be fine but water is getting into the middle of the door and leaking out during the rinse cycle.Whats the fix?

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the inside of the door for any small cracks they may be allowing water in when it sprays?

website removed, these can be shown in your profile

maytag dishwasher door leak the problem is supposedly a common problem with aging maytags the soap dispencer and latch gaskets will some times start to leak as in this case it was revealed when the insulation was pulled away from inside of door.Thank you everyone for all your help.

I replaced the broken handle of my two-year old Maytag dishwasher (ADB8600AWW) -- a $4 part that saved a $90 service call. I had to remove the plastic inner liner to access the handle. I must not have put the plastic liner back on correctly though, because now there is a leak at the bottom/center of the door. But I can't tell what I did wrong. There is no gasket along the bottom and the liner seems to fit correctly.

Sponsored Links
lu Try running your dishwasher then remove the inner linner to see where the dampness starts you might find that it's the soap dispencer latch which has a little latch arm that penetrates the liner this has atiny gasket around it which could possibly be your problem.good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back