Garage Conversion

I might be a BCO, but I also do plans for people in areas other than the one i work in, so believe me I know how arkward some BCO's can be, i like to think I take the common sense approach to most situations! yet people still seem to want to take the mick? theres just no pleasing some people!!!

Sponsored Links
You are a BCO, ergo your human rights don't exist. :LOL:

Your species is inordinantly close to the level of politicians, bankers and journalists as being the most reviled on the planet. Tin Gods, with a big book of rules and nary a gram of common sense twixt them to interpret them in a sensible manner....

You are a BCO, ergo your human rights don't exist. :LOL:

Your species is inordinantly close to the level of politicians, bankers and journalists as being the most reviled on the planet.

No, its worse than that, you're nearly down there with Traffic Wardens! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
As for the explosives store comment - thats one of the daftest things I've heard in my life.

... heard in my life so far. LOL

There's plenty more to come.

But in all seriousness, there are plenty inner city garages where Al-Quada may want to store some plastic - and stay within the law under the Building Regulations.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back