shower extension arm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

easy one i hope for someone :)

I'm looking for a shower pole attachment that will lock onto the upright shower pole & provide a new "seat" for the shower head upto 6" forward of it's original position (away from the wall towards the bath). we have a standard electric shower (mains water in & 9.5kw element)

I've googled it for an hour prior to posting, but all the ones i've seen are complete replacement shower heads for the newer heads & the extension arm is hollow & actually forms part of the plumbing, not just an inactive holder... (ours is not hollow with water flowing through it - it has a seperate hose)

thanks.

Sponsored Links
Never seen one. Could you not relocate the riser rail to the side wall?

Hi Josh, i read your old post after searching for a similar product, did you ever find something that suited? i need the same piece due to the aquard positioning of my showerhead. I thought of comssioning the piece from an engineer but that would likely be very costly

hope you can help!

I have seen one of these, some while ago though.
It was a 'Sunday paper' thing done by one of the mail order marketing companies.

It fitted onto the riser rail, was articulated and probably flopped down due to gravity, or flew up due to jet propulsion from the shower head.

There are plenty of 'plumbable' extensions on the market, but that's not what you're after.
fxs_cm_s3_h2o.jpg

Sponsored Links
Charnwood,your a good guy but your reply for this question fails below your usual par.
I suppose the thread starter has also seen this nice looking piece of hardware,yes i agree its a fine piece of plumbing but probaly not in budget.
I will ask my good fellas in pub tomorrow.
Good man and keep up your replys,i have fitted fluidmaster valves as per your reccomend and they are silently great.
Keep up the replys.

I aim to please, but can't always come up trumps. :(

Again, not exactly what you're looking for but...
A company I've never heard of - Roth Mobeli - do one with a suction attachment. I can only find their short version available in the UK, but they do a long version:
mobileholders12-13.jpg

Go to this Google result and ask around for the longer version.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back