No HotWater or CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right I have a Glowworm SwiftFlow combi boiler.

The pilot light works fine and will say light and increase if a hot water tap is switched on.

The preasure did go low but I have raised this after bleeding all raidiators in the house.

The problem deffo is the boiler as Hot Water Out not even the pipe is warm, please advice as we have no heating or hot water in the house atm nd I wouldnt like to get ripped off if we have to call a plumber out and he tried to come up with a story to make a quick buck.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Well the pilot light as mentioned lights fine and when I turn the hot tap on the flame increases in power (reverts back to small flame when tap turned off). So the boiler is seeing the need for hot watwer just it aint able to supply it.

Sponsored Links
So any ideas, I have British Gas coming out tomorrow to look at the problem they are charging me 132.00 for the call out + One part (all other parts charged at an additional cost).

I mate of mine who knows a little about combi boilers as suggested it may be the Diverter Valve that is possible @ fault, what do you guys reckon?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back