Roof Slate vent 4inch?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced solution for me to allow my shower extract fan pipe to vent from my slated roof. It's not possible for it to go through an outside wall or the soffits so has to be some sort of vent slate adaptor. I've got a lead flashing at the moment that you push a 110mm pipe through and then fit a mushroom top hat on the outside to keep the weather out but i might return it as there seems to be a few neater ideas i've seen like this one.

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;j...HZPCFFA?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=45984-97#

Not sure though with it being so close to the slate that it wont leak in when the rain runs down the pitched roof?

Sponsored Links
hi, thanks for the link justlead. I've got one from my local builders merchants today.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back