6 ton of sharp sand

bag it all up and store in the back garden in preparation for another "beautiful summer" like we had last year.. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Second vote for your local freecycle, stick a notice in:

"Free sharp sand, bring own bags and shovel"

Last time I advertised some old patio slabs I had 40 replies in an hour!

I doubt you'll get much on Ebay - how many people have their own grab loader to come and get it all?

hi all - i haver 6 ton of loose sharp sand on my drive left over from a paving job. Any innovative ideas how I can get rid of it (short of hiring a skip and spading it in).

I'm in Hemel.

Darrenh

Get out there and start filling some of the pot holes in the area, roads in Hemel are appaling.

Yes, on your local Freecycle group people will come and take it away for you, they will fill the boot, the back seats, bags on the roof rack etc....

All just to get free sand... lol
If your not keen on going through the palver of joining the group etc just contact the group owner, when you say "Hemel" is that "Hemel Hempstead"?
In which case your local group is here and you can contact the people running it by mailing the list owner at the bottom of the page.
They may post for you & pass the respondents on.

Sponsored Links
if you still have it - in your garden build a pond, spread the sand next to it and pretend your at the seaside :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back