tempus 1 programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a tempus 1 programmer and need help with the wiring please. I have a Live, Neutral and earth with a yellow and white wire coming from the wall. The timer has a slot for the Live, Neutral and earth so I know where these go however I'm not sure about the yellow and white. There are 4 more slots numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. 1 is COM, 2 is Off and 3 is On and nothing for 4. What do I do please?

Sponsored Links
I have one in front of me.
Terminals 1 and 3 are the ones which close when there's a call for heat.

Make sure the CH system has a 3AMP fuse so if you get something wrong it shouldn't do damage. We see too many 13A ones, where lots has melted but the fuse is still OK!

Sorry but that does not make much sense to me. DO you know where the white and yellow wires go and into which slot?

Sponsored Links
right your not really doing an easy task to explain, if you look on the bk of the old and new programmer there should be a diagramme, it will say live netural common on etc, the easy way would be to check the diagramme of the old clock, find the colour of the wire which goes to common on the old one, which then needs to go to common on the new 1 etc

it gets a little more tricky because some programmers will need a link put between common and on for them to work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back