Aqualisa shower occasionally drips

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a flat which has a slightly older Aqualisa shower over the bath. Every so often, maybe every 15 or 30 minutes (?) for no apparent reason, the shower dribbles a small amount of water out of it which in turns splashes into the bath meaning that the bath is permanently splashed. This causes no problems but simply looks a unsightly. Can anyone tell me how to cure the Aqualisa unit? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Your shower probably needs a new cartridge.

Try here..

http://www.aqualisa.co.uk/

In the parts store you should be able to find which shower you have.
Speak to their customer service department for advise.

Andy.

Thanks Andy. They're around £100 so you think it's fairly certain it's that? And are they easily fitted?

Sponsored Links
A leaky Aqualisa shower usually needs a new cartridge, contact their technical dept. for confirmation.
They are quite easy to fit.
You will need to isolate the hot and cold supplies to the shower.
When instaling the new cartridge you will need some silicone grease on one of the 'o' rings.

The cartridges are colour coded to suit your system. So I would again contact their technical department for advice in this.
Best to install a thermostatic cartridge imho.

Put a seach in for Aqualisa cartridge in google and you should get hold of one for a lot less than £100.

Andy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back