temperture problem

S

steve h

i have a vokera linea 24 combi the temperture control knob is set to max for d.h.w. but only reaches 66degrees then cuts out can anyone explain why. (boiler is appox.4years old)

Sponsored Links
If you mean the HW from the tap is 66º why would you want it higher? At that or above you'll be scaling things up like in a kettle anyway. I wouldn't want it over 60.
If you aren't getting your specified hot water performance, which will be about 9.7 litres/min for a 35º rise, I agree it's most likely to be grot in the heat exchanger(s).

Sponsored Links
Boiler is showing the temperature of hot water NOT the primary water.

shaneo said:
has the boiler always done this?
only been in this house for 4 months the boiler was fine at first now we have to top bath up with water from kettle

kevplumb said:
scale or sludge :cry:
have removed dhw exchanger and cleaned it and rest of system but still have the same problem cuts out at 66 then goes warm boiler will again fire up to 66 so by the time bath is filled we have to top it up with water from kettle

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back