No spray ?!?!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moved to a house in france and our Indesit DG 6100 W Dishwasher has started playing up:
1st off it leaked last night - everywhere, but I managed to turn the dial until the pump kicked in and drained it.
2nd it tripped the electrics - not surprising due to amount of water there was down into the garage right above power board.
3rd now it will do everything except wet or spray the dishes>

I\\\'ve tripped the door switch to see whats happening, and it fills, drains and heats - all except sprays or turns the spray arms.

I am suspecting either a fuse, pcb or even the timer switch, but don\\\'t have a clue which one to start with & where.
Any help would be most welcome a I am already fed up using squuzy & rubber gloves.

Could it possibly be the impeller that is at fault?

Thats the "bit" that forces the water into teh spray arms ?

I've just finished "cleaning" completelt everything I can see, but it's gonna be a hassle getting in behind (or underneath?) to get to the pump or whatever & wherever it is

Somone is sugesting the timer switch ? I just ran a cycle again from start to finish, an dit seems to do everything except force water into th arms and soak the dishes.

please help , another nite of manual labour fills me with dread

Sponsored Links
Cheers Ian;

Took the bloomin' thing apart last nite & cleaned anything that I could get to, thats why I was thinking impeller perhaps ???

If it is where is it located underneath or behind etc? Its an Indesit DG6100 W if that helps anyone!

Is there a drive belt on an impeller or is i direct driven etc?

Have phoned a couple of techie guys here in france today but being a british machine, they're not too enthusiastic.

Anyone any ideas as I'm quite technically minded so don't mind giving anything (within reason) a try
@+

Maq

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back