How to install an Internal Sliding Door?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am considering replacing a glass pannelled, swing type Internal Door of my lounge, with a similar type door, but of a sliding type, as I am sure it would give me more space, when the door does not open into the lounge.
However, I have NO idea what this project entails in respect of materials, and the know how to achieve it.
Can any kind person enlighten me on this matter, or where I could find the necessary information. As I stated the main things are the material required, type of door required etc., and the know how.
Having attempted to find the information I need in several other websites, I would appreciate any info on this matter.
Many thanks for all advice given.

Sponsored Links
you can make just about any door of the right size slide as as long as you have the suitable sliding door gear.Look at that fisrt then pick doors.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back