Worcester 350 Combi problem: Luke warm hot water in taps...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

I could really do with some assistance here. My Worcester 350 Combi is not delivering hot water like normal when the hot water taps are turned on. You get some warm water, but not really hot. I also find that although the central heating is not turned on, the radiators start getting hot when turning the hot water taps on.

When the central heating is on, the hot water is delivered fine in the taps. Can someone please tell me what parts may need replacing and where I can get these parts. I can then get a plumber to fit these.

thanks

J

Sponsored Links
diverter valve, bit like a three port, situated underneath right at the back has a white head on it.

Thanks Holty for such a prompt reply.

Any idea where I can buy this from and rough prices? Is it easy for a plumber to install?

Thanks

J

Sponsored Links
alls i can say i was lucky at xmas was full of flu so didnt know were i was. so isolated the iso valves,alls i can say is a 1 hour job didnt turn into a change the iso valves job, hence. a good engineer will give you a good idea of the change on your system and how much.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back