Hotpoint Aquarius WF540 flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

Can any one help, on/off switch flashes rapid and the mini load light on the left which is light number 4 flashes too but a little slower.
I have checked all my terminals and made sure the pump, filter and pipes are perfectly clear. I am at a loss can any one help please :?:

Sponsored Links
f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

f1 and f17 share the same light in your one error fo1 pcb gone ex pcb from here http://www.emwelec.co.uk/index.php?action=category&id=1

Thanks Rocks

Just been digging some more after reading one of your old responses about a hair grip. Thought I'd have a second look.
I pulled the larger diameter pipe away from the drum the one with the ping pong ball inside and when I put my fingers inside feeling between the outer and inner drum I found one of the wifes wire thingy's from her bra :oops: .
That surely must be it.
Not going to try it till tomorrow as I want to get some larger grips to tighten up the plastic clip a little better.
Listen thanks again for the response Rocks you are a diamond ;) .

Sponsored Links
i will be very surprised if its that ,all the bra wire will do is make a scraping noise.we will see tomorrow :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back