worcester 24i

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone :(
my 24i needed pressure~ the little plastic tap broke~time 2 get pliers~pressure now @ 3bar~problems anyone please offer any help 2 ease pressure
many thanks 4 any help
peaceful journeys :D

Sponsored Links
Find a drain cock somewhere and put a garden hose on it, undo until pressure OK.

But first check your pressure relief pipe - if it has peed out of there you may as well let some more out of the same route. Find the red knob and turn it. If the PRV pipe is dry then DON'T turn the red knob, use the drain cock.

Problem is that them prv valves usually keep leaking once they've let water out, so you might need a new one.

ChrisR said:
Find a drain cock somewhere and put a garden hose on it, undo until pressure OK.

But first check your pressure relief pipe - if it has peed out of there you may as well let some more out of the same route. Find the red knob and turn it. If the PRV pipe is dry then DON'T turn the red knob, use the drain cock.

Problem is that them prv valves usually keep leaking once they've let water out, so you might need a new one.
many thanks the prob occurred when the red knob broke
have so far tried to take pressure of via radiator 2 + buckets still sitting @ +3 bar :(

Sponsored Links
right lets get this right b4 i jump in (has been known :oops: )
the pressure is rising after you close everything
have yoe tryed taking the fill loop off
:)

If your sure you have turned off the fill loop taps then remove the flexi hose, you wont get wet if turned off. the pressure should drop as you remove water from the system as long as you have not shut off the flow and return isolateing valves.

:) greetings everyone
decided 2 ease pressure via the flexible loop :idea:
on easing the top end WaTeR **wet** ****ed up & down :arrow:
could not get anything 2 stop :D a small RUBBER johnnyring had perished~was able 2 contact a friend who fixed same
so yes i had a lovely day
peaceful journeys all
a pencil with no point is pointless :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back