Ariston 1535 washer error code 10 flashes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This washing machine works until it drains, it does drain but then the pump continues to run and the dial clicks around on its own it gives an error code of ten flashes.

Sponsored Links
10 flashes mean presure switch stuck ,clean filter and refit plugs on pcb ,if it still happens you need a presure switch and poss pcb .

I have checked the pipework is clean, a gentle suck on the pressure switch produces a little click and all the wires are fitted to the pcb board so I guess it is going to have to be a new board. 40 years ago my first job was being a Bendix washing machine engineer machines bolted to the floor and a spin speed of 350 rpm. They were simple and I understood them and know electronics. They did break down nice and regularly though. cheers thanks for the advice.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back