pricey

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
evening people
cani have some views in terms of pricing on the following
removal of existing bath ,relocate in room next door(not installed just left in room) run hot and cold supply to "new bathroom" everything above ground,just a hole thru wall to were bath would eventually go
install waste piping,same run as water supply approx distance from old location to new,say 4.5 mts acouple of ball a fix,mount raditor on wall,drain down combi connect directly to piping underfloor board and connect a small section of svp for wc approx 1 mt

how much and how long

i will the reveal the charge after a few guesses

dont you love a mystery

luv bob :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
£300 + VAT a day if within 5 miles of home. More if further and plus all materials.

Sponsored Links
£400-450, taking a chance of getting a flyer and doing it all in one day, but with the cushion of something to cover into 2nd day, hypothetically cause i'm just outside Glasgow and havent included any travel over local to me

Hopefully 1 day, but probably allow for 1 1/2.

Can't say without seeing it all.

thank you gentlemen
the bill sent to the customer was £1700.00,including materials
the story went ,plumber arrives does the work described in the first post as a slight tiff with customer walks of,this roughly 5/4 weeks before xmas,i stepped in 2 weeks before xmas completed bulk off work,customer had to rearrange the joiner,the tiler,etc i came back after xmas and finished the work off
customer tried to contact ex plumber over this period no joy,after xmas the ex plumber rings up and wants to know when he can come back and complete work,customer advises its finished and that they tried to contact him and asks for the bill for his part work and gets a letter taking him to court some time this week i think
i appreciate there is always two sides of a story so i will let you know the out come :?:
ps hows the work situation for you guys is it picking up yet
luv bob

Sponsored Links
Back