Megaflo Immersion Spanner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where can I get one? Have the immersion and am unable to fit without special tool.

Sponsored Links
if a megaflow is unvented, the person you get with the G3 ticket will have an immersor key in his/her toolkit

Sponsored Links
if a megaflow is unvented, the person you get with the G3 ticket will have an immersor key in his/her toolkit

???? i have G3, i don't have immersion spanner for a megaflo!!
sorry kev, :oops: just thought anyone with G3 ticket would have an immersor key, as most people with G3 are plumbers and all plumbers round this way change their own immersors, i use a box key with a 15mm steel bar to turn it, absolutely solid and will take any battering i can give it, hate using the flat ring type keys as they slip.

i have a standard box immersion spanner, but the H/S megaflo has it's own special one about 2" in diameter.
and i'm not a "plumber" either i only work on gas, electric and solar :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back