Worcester Heatslave 15/19 Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
Ever since i had my bathroom renewed (a few days ago) when I select hotwater my boiler only runs for 15 mins then turns itself off :(
Does it need bleeding as it may have air in the system - if so how do I do this and are the bleeding points easy to find/bleed?

Many thanks in advance for any advice/help :!:

P.S Radiators seem to be ok.

Sponsored Links
could be the flow switch. does it fire again if you turn the hw stat up? but not when you run a tap?

Cider,

The hw stat is turned up to max - that's how I can be sure I'll get enough hw for a bath in 15 mins.

does the boiler fire when u run the tap?
oil combi boilers differ to gas in that they run the hot water from the store not instantaneously(!) but should still fire on demand and always heat the store as a priority up to the stat setting.
Your new bath may need more water or have better flowing plumbing which will empty the store quicker.
The boiler may also be able to be up rated to give higher output and therefore heat the store quicker giving longer hot water run off (oftec person required).

goodnight :)

Sponsored Links
What do you think it is oilman, is it air in the system (I just think this because of me getting the bathroom suite renewed) if not what else could it be. Please help!? :confused:

Morning Cider,

It appears that 'yes' the boiler does seem to fire up when I run the tap - is this normal? it I never noticed when I had my old bathroom :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back