Biasi 24S M90E help wanted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had an itermitent fault the boiler would fire up either DHW or CH then after an hour or so if trying to fire up after going on stand by it would not light and lock out in either DHW or CH this has been going on for a few months I have had it serviced and looked at a few times but now it will not light even 1st off it will go through sequence and some time flame will light up and go straight out some times just lock out with out flame

Sponsored Links
This is most often caused by a faulty ignition PCB.

However before commiting to changing a more expensive component all other possible causes would need to be checked.

Tony

thanks for that I have been told that they sometime have a problem with the soldered joints on the ignition board
I might take it out and check for dry soldered joints and test components etc.. can you recommend supplier of board I have an account with HRPC but it seems expensive but then they always are

Sponsored Links
I can often supply bits like that about 10-15% less than HRPC but unless you were local its hardly worth the bother to save about £10.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back