Please help with TESCO iQon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi about three years ago i bought iqon pc from tesco.once i got black screen with written (software fault).after i couldnt start it again.
i have tryed reinstalling windows but it freezes after i get (press any button if you want to boot from cd).
i can access bios
if somebody knows please help me whats can it be

Sponsored Links
It sounds like a hardware fault - reinstalling Windows, without knowing at least the nature of the original fault, is not a good idea.

The first steps would be to test the RAM and the disk, to eliminate them as suspects, then move on to other possible causes.

If you don't have the means to do those tests, then the best way forward is to contact a local repair shop or a roving professional.

hi thanks for replay.i tryed to check ram memory and hdd (i got a loan from my friend of 1 gb ddr1 ram and its still the same then i pluged in an external hdd and still couldnt do anything!i think its a good time start looking for a new one
:)

Sponsored Links
I don't think your method of testing will result in certainty about the RAM and hard disk, so it would still be cheaper to pay for the services of a professional than to buy a new machine.

Back