what tiles are these?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've got a few cracked tiles I'd like to replace. Can anyone advise what make / brand these might be?

tiles2.jpg

tiles.jpg

Kitchen roll shown for scale. They are concrete

Thanks

Jon

Sponsored Links
Look like Marley modern style , but can be made in different sizes by other manufacturers....

Heh sorry, and thanks for replies - It was all I had to hand when I thought about taking a pic. I could measure em up roughly if that would help.

I saw some marley ones on the web yesterday but they didn't seem to have the same overlap pattern.

Sponsored Links
Okay I was about to write Marley Moderns but you have completley thrown me out with THAT kitchen roll. Hey they could be Redland Stonewolds but I gotta say kitchen roll aint the best measuring stick.

Take the tile out it may have a stamp on the back of it :)

If they are stonewolds then its def a normal size ktichen roll.

If they are the smaller Marley Moderns then it may a large jumbo kitchen roll

:)

This could be the start of a new way of measuring tiles! It's a standard kitchen roll. I'll pop up and see if I can get one off easily to check the backside.

Having had a look at redwood stonewolds on the internet they could be a contender for sure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back