Hotpoint WD440g - Error F03?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help!
Having taken my washing machine to bits and cleaned and reassembled on advice from other sites I'm still getting the same error code - I think it's F03 (rinse hold - 3rd from top, time save - 4th from top and on/off lights flashing).

Rocks1 - are you out there? Seen lots of great tips from you on other errors.
Though of course - ANY help would be fantastic! I'm broke and really can't afford the £100 Hotpoint want just to turn up!

Cheers!!

Sponsored Links
hi yes you have f03 ntc prob . it can be two things the ntc is on the heater two thin bue wires on it .Remove plug from mains and NTC sensor, use the probes to perform a resistance test. You should get a reading in kOhms. Replace plug in NTC, remove matching plug on pcb, and measure from that end - you should get a very similar reading. if not then a pcb fault ex board will cost about 45 quid from emw .

Thanks for the info!! Much appreciated. Part ordered so fingers crossed it'll work out.
Cheers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back