first bit of DIY I've done in new home... hose reel!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is nothing compared to everyone elses work shown here, but it's my first ever bit of diy in my first house, so I'm chuffed!

With a borrowed drill and a new hose reel from Screwfix I fixed it to the wall on the back of my house :D

I haven't managed to get a pic, but I'm sure you can imagine what it looks like.

Apologies for being so chuffed with something so small, lol, simple things, simple people, gotta start somewhere!

Sponsored Links
Great work, flicker.

Everyone has to start at the beginning.

Lol, i'm laughing at the probable simplicity of the task you've achieved.
But more than that mate, i admire your enthusiasm. It reminds me of the same feeling when having completed something challenging.

As Therms said, we all start somewhere.

The eletation you feel after completing one job, spurs you on to bigger and more complex ones.
So go for it dude, while the going is good!
:)

edit: oh, btw, it may only have been a couple of plugs into the wall to hold a bracket for your hose reel, but i've f*cked up easier jobs than that!
So kudos to you. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back