MFI does any worked for them?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just wondering as if anyone work for mfi. if so have you heard anything as im still owned money but still havent heard nuthing a
so just wondering have you heard anything

Sponsored Links
have you registerd your charge[money owed ]with the official reciver!!

Sponsored Links
No wonder you have heard nothing from the receiver. He probably couldn't understand a word you were saying. Do you not have a friend or relative who speaks The Queen's English?

If you hate the English language so much, stop trying to post in it on this site!

No wonder you have heard nothing from the receiver. He probably couldn't understand a word you were saying. Do you not have a friend or relative who speaks The Queen's English?

If you hate the English language so much, stop trying to post in it on this site!

Are you joking right? **** think thats inside the english dictionary, you can use a thesaurus to check for another word i also mean.

Ok firstly, I find that your comment is a bloody rude one. As your applying that i hate the english language and that i use the shorter form of write it in text language. Well i don't hate it, i just find it easier to type in shorter form
Second you must have understood the post cause you did reply to it.
Third, The receivers did understand me as they did send out a later in december about the outstanding debt

Are you joking right? **** think thats inside the english dictionary, you can use a thesaurus to check for another word i also mean.

Ok firstly, I find that your comment is a bloody rude one. As your applying that i hate the english language and that i use the shorter form of write it in text language.

Well i don't hate it, i just find it easier to type in shorter form
Second you must have understood the post cause you did reply to it.
Third, The receivers did understand me as they did send out a later in december about the outstanding debt

Your grammer is shi*e, you ought to take an evening course in GCSE English, how's that for rude?

Back