adverts and promoting own business?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why cant we just say email me or things like that if a person needs a quote?

personally i wouldnt be siting here if i didnt think i would be worth getting extra business

if i was wanting to do my email address or website whats the steps and is there a fee for the signature

Sponsored Links
You already have your Email address and Website address in your profile, I just looked them up.

Off to have a look at your Website now, will let you know what I think. :D

The site address in your profile does not work, you forgot the http://
bit at the front.

Had a quick look at the site and left immediately, can't stand looking at sites that have music. Yuk :)

well don't be to hard on me, i did make it myself however i will be changing the layout soon so would like you opinion on the one right now or should i go for something more simple?

so anyone want something done could ask me ill charge a arm and leg of a chicken lol joking

Sponsored Links
a forum is to help people not a place to make money

Read the forum guidelines and you will see that you id is a problem too.

Not allowed to promote your company are you.

ok firstly where does it say you cant promote on any forum except on this one.

the forum is a place where ppl from different area/background can communicate on a subject they like. ie car,etc,etc help them, guide them, advise them, sell them things they need

I been on many forum where ppl sell goods and built up a relationship on the forums so ppl can promote not just the company but forum too.

Personally if someone is struggling to make ends money for them and i had a job i could use them or i would recommend them if i knew hes a good worker

don't like the noise

don't like the flash

your privacy policy is very poor

your terms of use doesn't work

where did you get those photos from?

contact us does not show your real address or phone no or company name or registration no

text too small and page design prevents user increasing it with "text size" button :rolleyes:

use of light grey text on dark grey background makes it unclear

Have Moben, Everest, and KD given their permission for your use of their logos?

Is it a good idea to link yourself with MFI?

Suggest you learn to spel or at least run Spel Cheker. Also get your English grammar and sentence construction corrected.

Is that a registered trade name? Or a limited company? Who are the directors?

The area you say you work in sounds unfeasibly large unless you have several local offices and workshops (which I doubt)

You have a CORGI :rolleyes: and a NICEIC logo. Are you actually members or is that a fraud? I wouldn't trust you an inch.

the last one is called loriem ipsum.. it's a nonsense text in latin that is used as a placeholder for future text..

if you're a 20 years established business, then I suggest learning english as a primary language, or at least getting the website designed by someone who speaks it fluently.

i loved the site! too much to read on the first page, music in the back ground jumbled up garbage here and there!

as a competitor to most of us on here with all your trades on the site i think i can say none of us are worried that youll be taking work of us any day soon

thanks

:cool:

If you plan to redo you website keep in mind the biggest mistake most websites have: they all talk about themselves instead of the customer.
We this, we that, we such and so. We've been in business xxxx year.

Well, honestly: NOBODY CARES! All your webvisitors want to see/read is WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR THEM.

Still unbelievable in this day and age how much money is wasted on 'static' websites while there are plenty other options around, like a dynamic 'blog-site'. Very SEO too.

When you first see your site it looks quite slick. When you actually start to read things though, it falls apart straight away. It's littered with grammatical and spelling errors from start to finish. Who uses words like 'earnestness in the 21st century??? It's also way too small for anyone with eyes that are over 40 years old.

You also have Corgi and NICIEC logos without your registration numbers underneath. This indcates that you are not registered, and shouldn't be displaying these logos.

The most glaring error is: you are a kitchen fitter - but there are no pictures of kitchens on your site FFS!! :eek: All you have are meaningless stock photos of office workers in an office. OK, you have a tiny line on one page that says 'click here to view our installations'. When I did, the page couldn't be found!!!

Your site shouts AMATEUR, wheteher you are or not. The kitchen fitting business is very competitive. The first thing you need to do is find someone who can actually speak English (proper English, not your Rasta/Bollywood lingo). Next, ditch the dodgy references to major companies, some of which don't exist any more. In their place, get some pictures of kitchens that you have actually fitted (if you have ever fitted any??). Don't bother conning people with pictures of Smallbone Kitchens, they aren't stupid.

Unless you want to starve, you need to change this $hite site!!

Sponsored Links
Back