Old guttering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya

I have done a very stupid thing :oops:
While replacing the facia i have taken my old guttering down along with all the old brackets corners etc.
Well now i can't find any of the brackets and corners anywhere, have spent ages looking for them but without any luck. I have also been trying to find new ones but all the new style seem to be about 20mm to big.
Would be very very grateful if anyone could help me out as to finding brackets as replacing the guttering is going to cost me 400 plus. :confused:
I have all the gutter, down pipes etc just need the joints and brackets.

Its half round basic grey and at least 30 years old.

I know i'm an idiot but would like to find a cheaper way out of this if there is one.

Thanks for any help

Martin

Sponsored Links
Sorry, but 30 years ago there were loads of different makes on the market. It was a nightmare getting them to match even then :oops:

Cheers for getting back to me so quickly Nige

So looks like i'm going to have new gutter to match the facia.

Thanks again Nige

Martin

Even if you found all the brackets and replaced the old guttering, the seals are never the same once they have been removed.

New guttering from a local fascia and soffit shop (Not Tippers or jewsons) won't cost you you as much as you think.

Plus grey is so eighties ;)

Sponsored Links
It's likely to be marley.
As already said it's past it's best after 30 years!

You might try a company online that we have used several times to supply stuff great service and stock most things.
Angel plastics try googling them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back