How Much To Rebuild This ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I would be very grateful if you guys could give me some ideas of how much it would cost to knock this roof down and start from scratch.

I meant to say for a tradesman to do it not me.

I have enclosed pics hope these help

this would be to replace the whole thing, myself and my neighbour are splitting the cost.

Many thanks for your help

Ian

[/img]

Sponsored Links
£1500ish............i would put a pitched roof on it though! tiles to match your main roof.

Hi Alastairreid,

Thanks for your response, I was thinking along the lines of putting a pitched roof, but then my neighbour suggested that the council might not agree to this as all the other properties in the area have flat roofs too.

But I will get this checked out with them, but it certainly makes sense to have it pitched if I can.

Many thanks again

Ian

I was thinking along the lines of putting a pitched roof, but then my neighbour suggested that the council might not agree to this as all the other properties in the area have flat roofs too.

dont see why it should be a problem!...........set a precedence ;)

Sponsored Links
Hi again,

Forgot to mention that these are maisonettes & on a leasehold agreement, would I need to contact the company that hold the leasehold and ask them for permission to change it to a pitched roof ?

Sorry for making things even more complicated.... :confused: :confused:

Ian

Hi again,

Forgot to mention that these are maisonettes & on a leasehold agreement, would I need to contact the company that hold the leasehold and ask them for permission to change it to a pitched roof ?

Sorry for making things even more complicated.... :confused: :confused:

Ian

i would check with my leaseholder first before doing this sort of work to the property ian.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back