Square flue liner anyone?

• Thread starter attractivebrunette
  • Start date
A

attractivebrunette

I've seen one on an American website...but I can't seem to find anyone supplying them here. Can anyone help tell me where I can find one?

Sponsored Links
honestly love, are you on the wind up again?

away and make yer mans tea.

Sponsored Links
...what's it called and where do I get a long strip of it?

Did you ever get your strip?

You do seem to have a propensity to want anything you see !

Did you ever go and make your man's tea? ( Thats Scottish for a meal [ high tea ] )

Tony

Glasgow he is not in yet he is still down the leisure centre.
Or what is known as 3 sheep tied to a lamp post in other parts of the country :LOL:

i have heard a sheep should be taken to the edge of a sheer drop....

that way they will back up a bit :evil: :evil: :evil:

What is your problem?? Why on earth do you think I want a flue liner?? To water the plants in my front garden? ****.

However, I'll tell you what a flue liner is for as you clearly want to know. Basically, when your old brick chimney isn't sound, if it's perhaps leaking carbon monoxide into properties above yours, you need to have it lined.

A flue liner, is something that is inserted into the brick chimney to...wait for it...LINE it, so the fumes go safely up the flue and out the pot at the top.

Anything else you want to know, little boy? I'm afraid the classroom is closed for now. Try tomorrow.

I'm actually after a steel flexible square flue liner, like this one: http://www.chimneylinerinc.com/images/squareliner.JPG

do you have a square terminal and a square fire spigot to fit the square flue liner to?

So you think a square liner will do a better job than the 7 inch round one you have been told you need, believe me from experience it will be a very limited amount of chimneys that a square one will go down,
They are for purpose designed flue systems or perfectly straight chimneys

So you think a square liner will do a better job than the 7 inch round one you have been told you need, believe me from experience it will be a very limited amount of chimneys that a square one will go down,
They are for purpose designed flue systems or perfectly straight chimneys

Who says I need a round one? A square one won't do the job better or worse than a round one. It's the area that's important.

Why should a flexible square liner only be for straight chimneys? It's just as flexible as a round one surely?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back