Wall mounting a tumble dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm trying to wall mount a Creda TCR2 condenser dryer. Does anybody know where I can find: -

1. Details of how heavy the appliance is
2. Brackets that will do the job

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi all

Just edited this so putting back to the top of the list as it is a different query.

Any pointers?

the usual is to mount ontop off another sutable apliance or build a platform from the floor

dont know if you can buy "wall brakets for appliances" as all web serches bring up tv brackets as i am shure you allready know ;)

if you want to mount it on the wall use large L shaped brackets with a piece of 3/4" timber as a base, check online for weight

Sponsored Links
Dryers generally at a guess would be 40-50kg, but you have to account for vibration. I wouldn't try wall mounting one or building a shelf. A platform could be constructed, but use board such as worktop, not cheap thin chipboard, and supports made of 3x2 at a minimum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back