baxi 105he combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone help me i have the above boiler and its playing up when the hot waters on the c/heatings on as well i have switched the switch to hot water only and its fine looking at the fault troubleshooter it says the spindle on the diverter valve needs replacing got in touch with baxi and they dont do the spindle only a complete unit
can anyone tell me if this is the fault and are they telling the truth
thanks everyone in advance

Sponsored Links
OP....why would the manufacturer lie????! Oh to annoy you i suppose......unless they are dealing with your fault (Heateam) they will tell you whats available from interpart and make only what is the mark up on any part sold to the supplier that buys it. And as your dealing with the person on the end of the phone it would take a monumental conspiracy and or price fixing cartell to rip off all customers who call in for advice......get real

Sponsored Links
Powell there might not do a spindle but simply cleaning it fixes it so yeah they are ripping him off by not telling him that it can be fixed for nothing(if thats the fault) as oppsed to spendin £70 plus on the valve

You'll be looking at a minimum of £60 + VAT for anyone to come out in the first place :confused:

In case you have both missed what this site is called let me remind you it has DIY in the title so unless seanmfc wants to charge himself for repairing his own boiler IF it is just a sticking spindle then its free.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back