Creda model 7961C

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my new flat has many of these storage heaters installed but they come on during the day and I don't seem to have a seperate metre which i've heard I need. If my landlord has installed these incorrectly as I think he may have installed the storage heaters and gas (£1) and electricity (50p) metres himself, what can I do?

Sponsored Links
If my landlord has installed these incorrectly as I think he may have installed the storage heaters and gas (£1) and electricity (50p) metres himself, what can I do?

turn them off

till you know :idea:

having had a look about are you sure they are storage heaters not convectors :?:

Yes i've googled the make and model and it seems to be a storage heater. Thanks for your advice, I won't use them until I know whats happening.

He could very well have private Sub meters for each flat.

Sponsored Links
Landlord don't care what it costs to run them, in fact he probably makes a bomb out of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back