Bosch Dishwasher No Hot Water. Help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For a couple of weeks now the dishwasher has been running exceptionally long cycles and the water has not been getting hot either to wash the dishes or to dry them. I replaced the Instant water heater but no luck, it still doesn't give me hot water! I got the complete unit so it had new thermostats, switches, etc.. Anybody run into this before or have an idea what might be causing the problem? I can't go back to hand washing dishes.....

Sponsored Links
Is the temp sensor OK? If the control panel does not see a temp sensor, it never turns he heater on.

Good question, the only problem is I'm not sure where to find it. There was a thermostat on top of the water heater which is brand new so I assumed that would be the only one. I'll look a bit deeper. Thanks for the tip.

Sponsored Links
It's a Bosch SGI 5305 GB/13. I got an Email back from Bosch and they reckong it could be the control unit which should be easy enough to change but still costs about £95.00! Still less than a new dishwasher though!

Well, thanks for all the help, but can you believe it, the Bosch guy was right. Put the new control unit in today and problem solved!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back